We really like the atmosphere here. This will be our third night. It feels like home. It's a small park with some landscaping and free laundry. George is the manager and gave us permission to wash the crud off the RV. He is a nice guy, a former California aerospace graphic designer.
There is a little patch of lush green grass for our lawn chairs and end table. Rabbits and road-runners frequent the park. Shadow Mountain is behind us. There are good services for shopping about five miles away in Pahrump. Charlie's bar has live music tonight.
It's been a maintenance day. Here's what we've done:
- Shopping in Walmart for groceries and two new radials for the Toyota.
- Rebuild the tow wires and test with the voltmeter.
- Wash Clothes
- Wash the RV
- Use Elmer's wood glue and clamps to fix some loose woodwork.
- Pay bills online and file papers.
- Drink some Guiness stout.
Time to move on to the Sequoia National Park in the morning.