For our last day in Barcelona, we decided to find and photograph as much of Gaudi's work as we could.
In the evening we find a tapas bar. Tapas are "little plates" of food, A Spanish tradition that we have come to enjoy. We order a bottle of red wine and:
- deep fried camembert cheese with a red fruit sauce
- grilled duck liver with ginger bread and mango sauce
- battered mushrooms with garlic mayonnaise
- sun dried tomatoes with mushrooms and artichokes
- hazelnut, walnut and pistachio ice cream
- crepes with a cream filling and chocolate sauce