Search This Blog

Sunday 20 March 2016

Cagliari, Sardinia

It's 3:30 AM and I have the ship and it's internet pretty much to myself. The other 4,000 passengers and most of the crew are still asleep.



 The kids seem to be having fun with a 13-16 year old teen club and a 5-12 year old splash club.


 We've had two "at sea" days and wandered around two ancient towns on the Mediterranean Sea.


 With unlimited food and ice cream, it's a nice trip.


 We tried some Italian gelato in Cagliari. It wasn't the best I've ever had,


 More text on Cagliari later when I'm not working on a 250 minute limit. Salerno, Rome, Naples, Pisa ans Mallorca are coming up. I have tours scheduled everywhere except Mallorca. It will be Easter there so I'm expecting some interesting parades and religious garb....they break out the Inquisition costumes on Easter.







:

No comments:

Post a Comment