Fire Cloud...
An irregular marking on the exterior of Native American pottery: usually resulting from burning fuel coming in direct contact with the vessel during firing

Monday, 14 March 2016

The Turistica Bus Day

Only one more Barcelona day before we board the Norwegian Epic for a two week cruise.


We like the food here a lot, especially the tapas (little plates).


I had a couple of pickpockets make a run at me. "Hey man...where you from?...etc"...I foiled them by keeping my stash in the front pocket of my jeans...ended up pushing one and yelling "GET THE #$%* AWAY FROM ME YOU $%^*@#s".


Setting on the Gaudi bench.


In front of the Gaudi building.


Strange shapes...


The old bull ring..no longer used.


Pizza...Pizza


My lunch


The Parc Guell...by Gaudi



Overlooking Barcelona









No comments:

Post a Comment