Search This Blog

Monday 29 September 2008

Airport Security

San Juan, Puerto Rico

On my first jet flight, I could have had a US Army .45 automatic in a shoulder holster and a bottle of whiskey in my sport coat. The seats all had ashtrays and anyone could light up after takeoff.



Times have changed. They confiscated my shaving cream so I'm dry-shaving...I tried to get everything out of my pockets, but my shorts had so many pockets that I overlooked my cell phone....wallet, keys, change, sneakers, watch and glasses all in the bags or in trays.......then I beep ...I take off my belt and hold up my pants with one hand in my stocking feet...I beep again before I discover the cell phone...It's embarassing to be one of the idiots holding up the parade...

If they would just let us carry out .45s automatics on board again the terrorists wouldn't have a prayer...BLAM! Die sucker!...Maybe we should issue birdshot loads to prevent cabin depressurization...

the picture? A nice idea for a Halloween display...

Meanwhile...I watched a Chris Rock two hour special last night...he says George Bush has done such a bad job that it is currently impossible to elect another white man as President...A black man...a white wonan...a giraffe....anything but another white man... He says Bush is the worst President ever...not just the worst American President...the worst PTA President...the worst baseball league President...the worst of all Presidents...

Tonight Governor Palin is heading for Senator McCain's ranch in Sedona...I'd like to be a fly on the wall...McCain has painted himself into a corner by objecting to Obama's idea of cross-border raids into Pakistan...Senator McCain...soft on terorism...what will Palin say on Thursday?

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture....lol...Also, if you are dry shaving in Rico - maybe you should buy some cream....I imagine that is available in Rico?

    ReplyDelete