Search This Blog

Monday 22 September 2008

Blood Pressure 115/74

Tampa, Florida

I make my annual visit to see my Doctor. She's pleased with my weight, low cholesterol level and blood pressure...we don't discuss smoking or digital rectal exams anymore. When I tell her that I hope to see her again next year we agree more sincerely every time.

I've cleared up the water in Mom's pool by shocking it with five gallons of chlorine.

My little sister and her husband, Jay, come over for the party. I bar-b-que steaks. It's nice to see Mom smile. She especially laughs about my hat, which is popular in the pool today.

This is my little sister. I ask Jay if he has any residual effects from the AK-47 wounds. He says he still has some numbness in his arm and right hand. My regular barber gives me a $1 senior citizen discount on my haircut so I bump his regular tip $1.

I do some googling about Puerto Rico diving for the trip next week. There's a guy down there who's looking for a dive buddy. I don't e-mail him...finding your dive buddies online my not be the best way...For example, here's a birthday greeting quote from an online friend...what a character he must be...I'll have to look him up in England next May for dinner at the Joogleberry...with a name like Joogleberry its got to be good...
" It takes every drop of energy just to run my brain
Took a long time to learn that it's just a waiting game
Some people call it depression, I call it a song
Don't worry 'bout me, I'm not going to be around all that long "

No comments:

Post a Comment