Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 April 2015

I Was a Prom Queen

...and it nearly ruined my senior year!


They decided to hold the senior prom at an abandoned brewery this year. In a unanimous vote, the theme was: Let's Go To The Hops.


I tried to make some prom clothes out of duct tape, but just couldn't seem to stick with it.


Farmers in Ohio agreed to phase out tight confinement of livestock, underscoring the clout of the animal welfare movement. I say that isn't really tight confinement!  Tight confinement is trying to squeeze into the tuxedo pants I bought last year.


I would show you some of my awkward prom photos, but my daguerreotypes have disintegrated.


I got the "prom night dumpster baby" song stuck in my head...this is why I don't have nice things.


  Here's a picture of Mrs. Phred's first senior prom....I would have asked her out  if only I had known her back then...

No comments:

Post a Comment