Search This Blog

Friday 6 September 2013

Walking in to Benson

Benson, Arizona

We're staying with Jil and Tom in Benson before beginning back to Florida. I'm walking the six miles to Benson and back every morning at dawn.


I cleaned the pictures off both Iphones this morning and found at least one shot I thought was lost. This is my brother David. We are having and interesting end game. We both have seven pawns and a king.


This is a cactus on the road to Benson.


Mrs. Phred took a lot of pictures of the Grand Canyon with her phone....this is a window in the North Rim Lodge.


I hit a tree leaving our site in Show Low Arizona. My $1,000 collision deductible has disappeared due to a lack of claims over the last five years. We also have to replace the windshield due to Rock damage from Alaska...


Train tracks in Benson...


Phred on the North Rim...down 53 pounds so far...






No comments:

Post a Comment