- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Rinse fish, and pat dry.
- Rub fillets with olive oil, and season with garlic salt and black pepper. Place each fillet on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Top with jalapeno slices, and squeeze the juice from the ends of the lemons over the fish. Arrange lemon slices on top of fillets. Carefully seal all edges of the foil to form enclosed packets. Place packets on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of fish. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Jeronimos Monastery - A World Heritage monument; Vasco da Gama's resting place.
- Belem Tower - The city's icon; a symbol of the Age of Discovery.
- Berardo Museum - World-class collection of modern art.
- Discoveries Monument - The world's explorers in stone.
- Coaches Museum - The world's largest collection of magnificent royal coaches.
- Maritime Museum - The story of Portugal's pioneering role in world exploration at the sea.
- Archaeology Museum - Archaeological finds from over the centuries.
- Belem Cultural Center - Modern cultural center with regular exhibitions and events.
- Tropical Garden - Beautiful garden with rare plants from around the world.
- Belem Palace - The home of Portugal's President.
- Memoria Church - Elegant neoclassical church.
- Ajuda Palace - An extravagant royal palace.
- Ajuda Botanical Garden - Beautiful gardens overlooking the river.
- 25 de Abril Bridge - Golden Gate's twin sister.
- Docas - Attractive dock area with cosmopolitan bars and restaurants.
- Monument to Christ - Christ opens His arms to the city.
Lisbon DISTRICTSBaixa - Broad squares, 18th century architecture, patterned pavements, popular cafes
- Bairro Alto & Chiado - Vibrant nightlife, picturesque streets, classic and alternative culture, chic shopping, restaurants
- Belem - The Age of Discovery, grandiose monuments, museums
Alfama - Medieval maze, spectacular views, an imposing castle, the sounds of Fado
- Uptown - Masterpieces and museum treasures, shopping malls
- Parque das Nações - The 21st century by the Tagus; futuristic architecture