Search This Blog

Sunday 16 October 2011

Once more unto the breach

Sarasota, Florida



We will be going up to Raleigh to overlook the seven grandchildren next week. After that, Mrs. Phred and I will catch a fast train to New York City and leave the Toyota behind. I think the train is the Orange Blossom Special.

We'll take sleeping bags and some simple cooking equipment and join the "Occupy Wall Street" movement. If they can do it in Egypt, we can do it too...or maybe not.. The forces of oppression have never been stronger...Even Jimmy Hoffa would be daunted by the scale of the corporate and banking money in the pockets of our politicians. The worst that can happen is that they start shooting us like Kent State or Syria. I don't care. Our grandchildren deserve better than a lifetime of paying off banking fraud and graft.

I expect that as Winter progresses the rain and snow will decimate our ranks, but Mrs Phred and I plan to be in New York for the long term. I hope there are bathrooms..but, if not..we are prepared to sacrifice for the future...

We are leaving for Bangkok on December 4th...so nobody's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment