Search This Blog

Friday 14 October 2011

All Gimped Up

O'leary's Bar...Sarasota Beach

We went to the beach last night to watch the sun set, drink some dark rum and eat a shrimp salad croissant.


Mrs. Phred is going to test her shrimp allergy before we head out to Bangkok because we understand that they put shrimp paste in almost everything.


A dear friend (that I've never met) told me about the free program, Gimp 2.0. I've been playing with it a little. I could see it becoming a major time waster.


I call this Gimped one "Sunset in Sarasota"
 

This is the same picture before Gimp.


This is "The Phreds on Lido Beach".

The one below is "The Phreds at the Edge of the Grand Canyon".


This is "Red Fish, Blue Fish".


This is "15 ton Solid Gold Buddha".


Antelope Canyon in Arizona....



No comments:

Post a Comment