Search This Blog

Sunday 3 November 2013

Mrs. Phred Finds a Tiki Bar

Lido Beach, Sarasota

Mrs. Phred has another birthday. She wants to have drinks on the beach at a Tiki bar and she finds one cleverly tucked away between two giant condos....you have to park and walk, but the ambiance is what you would like on a sunny 72 degree day in November....




I went ahead and booked the two week repositioning cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona on April 6th. The cruise hits the Azores and five Spanish cities we haven't seen before docking in Barcelona....We'll worry about getting back after we get there....



Halloween has come and gone....I'm working on getting my thumb out of the  I-phone pictures...



After a nine mile walk from Sun and Fun to O'learys on the beach I treat myself to several rum and cokes and a large order of french fries with lots of ketchup....the day proves to be counter-productive as I actually gain a pound...


That's a squirrel on my knee....he (or she) keeps coming back for more of my french fries....an agressive little beggar....


Mrs. Phred goes to see the Lilliputian horses perform..in the pictures she brings back they seem way larger than I would have expected...but maybe those are Lilliputian people in the background?


Mrs. Phred and Mom enjoy chocolate sundaes at Dairy Queen...I pass...


On the beach at O'Leary's


After the French fries...


The new $6 million dollar Wellness Center at Sun and Fun...


Looking out past the indoor pool at the outdoor pool....


Mrs. Phred heads for the Tiki bar on Lido Key...


No comments:

Post a Comment