Search This Blog

Monday 18 November 2013

I Am the Lizard King

I can do anything.....

 so Mrs Phred beat me at tennis again today...the scores were 6-0, 6-0, 6-0...Jim didn't say anything about the Lizard Queen....


Finding a six inch Megalodon shark tooth near Venice, Florida is highly unlikely. But you can buy one for $1,200. Less for smaller ones....


I poke around on the sand bottom at 30 feet in the 69 degree water for 90 minutes and don't find anything except some fossil manatee ribs....it's the most boring and uncomfortable dive ever...little fish start to follow me to see if I stir up anything good to eat. I'm cold all day...visibility is less than five feet....


The other divers have full wet suits. Two of them even have dry suits that they wear under the ice back in Ohio....


Jessica always comes up with teeth. They're not very big,,,,


My gear  still works ok...it's been a couple of years...it's way easier now to climb up the ladder with 60 pounds of weights and tanks strapped to my back...I'm ready for warmer water and prettier places....

No comments:

Post a Comment