Search This Blog

Friday 11 January 2013

Grilled Rainbow Trout





Rainbow Trout
Lemon Pepper
Garlic Powder
Everglades Seasoning
Butter
Lemon wedge


Cut a piece of foil big enough for a packet. Put fish on foil and sprinkle inside and outside of fish with all seasonings. Add 3 pats of butter, one on the inside of the fish and two on the outside. Roll foil packets up and seal well.


Place on preheated grill (about 400 degrees) and cook on each side for 8-10 minutes.


This should be good tonight with wild rice and steamed Asian vegetables from a big package I bought at Sam's club?


Cousin K sent me some pretty birds.....

I've been counting calories and walking five miles each morning. I've lost 13 pounds, but I want to lose 51 by April 14th. I find that I weigh 1.6 pound less after walking then before. I can't stand not to walk any more because it messes up my measurements..


On my walks there are two old horses that eat an apple or orange out of my hand. They are very gentle and never bite me.


I can put 4 gigs of music on my thumb drive for the walks. I have "Tommy" by the Who, "Sticky Fingers" by the Rolling Stones, Leonard Cohen, two Pink Floyd Albums, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Janis Joplin,  Quicksilver Messenger Service and Credence Clearwater turned way up on my 1.5 hour walk every morning...


When I drink, I add three pounds, just like that....but when I'm good I'm moving in the right direction every day...the trick is in the calories....I have a little scale to weigh my food....



1 comment: