Search This Blog

Saturday 10 November 2012

Sometimes a Great Notion

Sometimes I live in the country
Sometimes I live in town
Sometimes I have a great notion
To jump into the river an' drown


Irene goodnight, Irene goodnight
Goodnight Irene, goodnight Irene
I'll see you in my dreams 
-Steve Earle


Halloween has come and gone. We worked at our precinct this year handing out stuff for the Democratic party and volunteered to drive voters to early voting and on election day.



The stupid party fielded a really scary candidate.


I'm reading Ken Kesey again as you might have gathered by the title of this blog...never give an inch...


We have met some very attractive Florida scallops in recent days....



I made some stuffed peppers yesterday that were excellent. I used wild rice, leftover homemade spaghetti sauce and browned hamburger to stuff the multi-colored peppers and cooked them at 350 in the oven for an hour...juicy and delicious....sorry no pictures...



No comments:

Post a Comment