Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Heading North AgaIn

Sarasota, Florida

Mrs. Phred is attending a major tennis tournament on the East coast of Florida. I'm publishing some old pix here that we dug out of storage and scanned into the laptop. The picture below is a December 24th anniversary (Christmas Eve was the only day the Rabbi had available).



 In her absence, I'm taking the old van up to North Carolina to help my son organize his garage.



\We've been whittling away at the contents of the storage unit. When we sold our 2800 square foot home in 2006, we gave away a lot of stuff and packed the rest into a 10 by 30 storage unit.



We've been working on giving the rest away for five years. We're down to a van load of power tools that I'm taking up to my son and another van load of really hard stuff to dump (antique dishes, blown glass Italian vases, photos, scuba gear, etc.)  I'm hoping to dump the rest of the difficult stuff at Goodwill and give the old van to my son. The storage unit we have now is full of mouse turds and has no air-conditioning so we won't miss it much..




2 comments:

  1. have fun in wake forest....sil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five years. You must have a lot of stuff to giveaway.

    Mouse turds? I hate to enter your storage unit then.

    ReplyDelete