Search This Blog

Sunday 25 April 2010

What's Blue Got to Do With It?

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Drugs aren't really legal here. However, they may have wisely decided that the battle is not worth the effort and do not enforce what laws there are.


Therefore the smell of weed is pervasive. There are 1600 "coffeehouses" in Amsterdam that sell a little something extra with the coffee...

Mrs. Phred makes me laugh sometimes. I'm focused on the last page of a mystery novel and she asks, "Do I look good in blue?" I burst out laughing at the question.

My internet connection on the boat is very weak.

Maybe I'm sharing the bandwidth with too many others.

I am frustrated failing to load pictures. More later. After midnight?



Ok...Back in the US...here are a few Amsterdam Pix....The food and company on the Riverboat were great...definitely and old folks game....the halt and the lame were pervasive...








No comments:

Post a Comment