Search This Blog

Friday 5 September 2014

All My Hats Look Goofy

Englewood Beach

When I walk seven miles down busy  Fruitville road in the 95 degree heat, I like to wear a hat. But I'd like to find a hat that didn't look quite as  goofy as the ones that I own now...


There are some interesting birds here...Mrs. Phred wants to go to the  Wyvern Hotel in Northport and spend the night...what a wild woman!


We went to Ybor city for crepes and classic coke last week...There is a SCUBA place near here called Blue Water Explorers...they claim to do a two tank dive daily...maybe I will show up at their boat about 7AM and test that claim...


We got an invite to crew on a sailboat trip from Saint Lucie to Sarasota. The cruise is across Florida on a canal. That will be November 1. Later in November we are taking a cruise to Roatan, Belize, Coasta Maya  and Cozumel...All of these are great places to SCUBA...


We found a really cool pub on the water down in Englewood...it's called the White Elephant.. We'd like to spend a weekend here...it's a nice beach...We also want to take the boat from Fort Myers to Key West and rent a sailboat (docked) for a weekend.


Mrs. Phred likes raw  oysters...I stick to dark rum and coke...


No comments:

Post a Comment