Search This Blog

Monday 10 December 2018

Winter Storm

Raleigh is kind of a Southern city, not well equipped to deal with ten inches of snow. My return trip to Tampa on the Silver Meteor is canceled because of the winter storm I reschedule for two days later and splurge on a sleeper compartment.


That's my Civic and my old "creeper" van under all that white stuff.


The three youngest walk with me into a park. The snow has only our own footprints.


Warren has me stand under a tree so he can shake its snow on me. Unfortunately, the tree is dead and it falls on my head when he shakes it and I lose my glasses under the snow.


The one with the "Noles" shirt is going with us this summer to Barcelona, Lisbon, England and Paris.


My newly reformatted iPhone 5s has a bunch of my pictures in Icloud folders. I have no idea how they got on my iPhone.


I like the picture above of the two youngest.


My oldest grandson playing some kind of volleyball or something (not today).


Here he is again helping us with our selfie stick


No comments:

Post a Comment